In this episode:
- We talk a bit about #PigGate (Farming term of the year, ruined forever)
- We reminisce about university, framed against our experiences watching Donnie Darko
- We talk about our first experience watching The Matrix
- We enthuse about Richard O'Brien
- We talk about Kickstarter and crowdfunding
- We talk about jackets
- Rob vents about a common complaint he hears
- Brad pitches a question about signed books
- Rob vents about the Paedophilecast - coming never!
- We talk a bit about signed things and convention stuff
- Rob vents about his new house, which is neither new nor his house
- There's a teaser of an upcoming Youtube endeavour
- Brad got married! We talk a bit about that!
- We talk on horror movies a bit
- We talk about Benicio Del Toro
- From the mailbag: If you could go for a beer with anyone from history, who would it be and why?
- Spun off from the mailbag: If you could go for a beer with anyone fictional, who would it be and why?
- From the mailbag: What's your ideal superpower?
- We spin off (as we so often do) into how we'd use infinite power frivolously for our own ends
The show feed